By becoming a member of the NBSCA, you are ensuring that the NBSCA can continue its work to advance Scottish culture and heritage in New Brunswick.
- Regular Membership
- $22 /year
- Any individual who actively supports the objectives of the NBSCA is entitled to membership. The majority of Association members are Regular members.
- Family Membership
- $38 /year
- Any two adults – with or without children under the age of 18 – residing in the same household. Family members over the age of 18 have the rights and benefits of a Regular member.
- Life Membership
- $250 one time
- Life members are not required to pay annual dues during their lifetime after payment of this one-time fee. They have the full rights and benefits of a Regular Member during their lifetime. Non-transferrable.
- Group Membership
- $35 /year
- Any Scottish-themed organization within New Brunswick, may become a Group member. One representative of the organization has the rights and benefits of a Regular member.
- Sustaining Membership
- $500 one time
- Any group, organization or company may become a Sustaining Member. Sustaining entities have no voice in the governance of the NBSCA.
You may also apply by filling out our traditional Application Form (PDF). Print, fill out and mail with a cheque to the address shown on the form.
Before joining, please review our Constitution and By-Laws (PDF)